Post Malone Better Now Free Mp3 Download
American rapper, vocaliser, songwriter and record producer,Post Malone comes through with this impressive tape tagged "Meliorate Now".
This is post malone ameliorate at present mp3 download link. Better now is a hiphop song having Elapsing of 3:51 minutes.
Listen & Download Post Malone – Better Now Below:
DOWNLOAD MP3
Lyrics
Chorus
Yous prolly retrieve that you are better now, amend now
You simply say that 'crusade I'yard non around, not around
You know I never meant to permit you downwardly, let y'all down
Woulda gave you anything, woulda gave yous everything
You know I say that I am better now, meliorate now
I simply say that 'crusade you're not around, non around
You know I never meant to allow you downwardly, let you down
Woulda gave yous anything, woulda gave you everything
Oh-oh
Poesy 1 (POST MALONE)
I did not believe that it would finish, no
Everything came 2d to the Benzo
You're non even speakin' to my friends, no
Yous knew all my uncles and my aunts though
Twenty candles, blow 'em out and open up your eyes
Nosotros were lookin' forward to the rest of our lives
Used to proceed my picture posted by your bedside
Now it'southward in your dresser with the socks you don't like
And I'm rollin', rollin', rollin', rollin'
With my brothers similar it's Jonas, Jonas
Drinkin' Henny and I'm tryna forget
Merely I can't get this shit outta my caput
Chorus
You lot prolly remember that yous are better at present, meliorate at present
You only say that 'cause I'm not around, not effectually
You know I never meant to permit you downward, allow you down
Woulda gave you anything, woulda gave you lot everything
You know I say that I am better at present, better now
I only say that 'crusade y'all're not around, non around
Yous know I never meant to let you down, permit you down
Woulda gave y'all anything, woulda gave y'all everything
Oh-oh
Verse 2
I seen you with your other dude
He seemed similar he was pretty cool
I was then broken over you
Life, it goes on, what can you do?
I merely wonder what information technology's gonna take (What's it gonna take?)
Another foreign or a bigger concatenation (Bigger concatenation)
Because no matter how my life has changed
I continue on looking dorsum on ameliorate days
Chorus
You prolly think that you are amend now, ameliorate at present
You only say that 'cause I'k not around, not effectually
You know I never meant to permit you down, let you down
Woulda gave yous anything, woulda gave you everything
Yous know I say that I am improve now, improve now
I only say that 'crusade you're non around, non around
Y'all know I never meant to let y'all down, allow you downwardly
Woulda gave y'all annihilation, woulda gave you everything
Oh-oh
Bridge
I promise
I swear to you, I'll exist okay
You're merely the love of my life (Dearest of my life)
Chorus
Y'all prolly think that you are meliorate at present, ameliorate now
You only say that 'cause I'm not around, not effectually
You know I never meant to permit y'all down, allow you lot down
Woulda gave you anything, woulda gave you everything
You lot know I say that I am better now, better now
I only say that 'crusade yous're non effectually, not around
You know I never meant to let you down, let you down
Woulda gave you anything, woulda gave you lot everything
Oh-oh
Subscribe to MX Idiot box
Practice you lot find Morexlusive useful? Click here to give u.s. five stars rating!
Exit a Comment
No one has commented still. Be the get-go!
DOWNLOAD HERE
Posted by: gelbtherrielf.blogspot.com

0 Comments